11/12/2011

A Heart Talk..

Love is a wonderful and amazing thing that will happen to everyone. When my friends around me slowly one by one fall in love with someone, I felt touch and thankful for them. But, sometimes I feel jealous and sad for myself because I'm still~ a single lady. I also want to fall in love with someone and have a new start with my love story. So, I pray and asked God: Why I'm still a single lady? Why you didn't give me a man that love me or a man who will become my future husband? I think and think and think... and I finally understood. God want me to study first so that I can graduate as a teacher. God knows that if I having boyfriend during my study years, I won't able to play attention for my study and I might just fail and get out from college.
Thanks God for letting me to understand what he had planned for me. I promise that I will not fall in love to anyone. I will study hard and graduate as a teacher.
Single means young for me..haha..I'm still young!!
P.S. For my friends who have already in a relationship and those who going to start a relationship, Congratulation to you all^^

5 条评论:

  1. Don't worry. I am single and i sometimes asked God the same question. But i understand now. Good luck in life and God bless. ^^

    回复删除
  2. God is saving Esther for because she is special ^^ hehe.. going to start a relationship?? :D hahaha

    回复删除
  3. haha....
    Thanks for the comments^^
    Not me, I'm not going to start a relationship, it's someone else~
    haha..

    回复删除
  4. tis is life..having bf or gf now doesn't mean that it's the best or wat.. It doesn't guarantee marriage as well.. Who knows what might happen in a few years time.. Yeah..like wat u said..concentrate on ur studies more now..before u start a relationship.. finish up all the things undone..haha! Good luck gal..^^

    回复删除
  5. haha...Allen, from ur words, u seem like a father to me...haha
    ur words very meaningful la^^

    回复删除