1/21/2012

Chinese New Year - 2012

Chinese New Year Eve will come after today, 
everyone is rushing back to their home, 
but i still stay at hostel, waiting time to pass.
Waiting for my turn to go back to my home. 
Most of my friends went back early,
i'm still here because of i can't manage to get the early flight. 
All flights from Kota Kinabalu to Sibu are full. 
What a sad moment that i'm staying in this room 
while listening to chinese new year songs alone.
Hope the songs will accompany me till my turn to sit on the plane 
and bringing me back to my home.
Anyways, i'm here to wish all of my friends Happy Chinese New Year
and stay healthy^^
Love U =)

3 条评论:

  1. xixixi... Happy Chinese New Year!! Love you too.. LOL

    回复删除
  2. no worries gal..u will have ur turn...in less than 12 hours time u will be in the plane back home dy.. Come on..Happy CNY gal..n to all GC members!!^^

    回复删除