1/23/2015

Learning Is A Part Of Life~

Well, it's been a long time since my last post..around 2 years i think. How are you? Any improvement or new stories that you have explored? These 2 years i have gone through a lot of things, a lot of things and stories that i want to share. Now let's start with the new knowledge i have explored since last year. Guess what~ i have pick up new skill from my friend's uncle (Uncle Aming). Thanks to my dear friend, Eudora, i have found another joy in my life by entertaining myself with Ukulele. It's a type of musical instrument which is very popular in Hawaii. It's smaller than guitar and easy to learn. You just need to know four chords (C, Am, F & G) and you can play hundred songs. Of course, i'm not forcing you to learn! It's based on your own choice. Haha^^ But for me, why not? Give yourself a chance to learn a new skills and help yourself to reduce some stress~ YOLO~ We only live once! Let's enjoy to the fullest! Looking forward to my next post~ See you^^

2 条评论: