1/25/2015

Life After Graduate~

It's 2015. Yeah, I'm done with my 5 and 0.5 years of college's life. I'm glad to say that "I'm Graduate!!!" Of course, there are many things we need to pack and unpack including the friendship that we have gained throughout these years. There are many words that we have not enough time to tell or to share, and now i'm going to share it here. To my dear friends, thank you for everything that we have done and shared together. You all are a role model to me that teach me a lot of things in my life. I'm very appreciate with what we have done and gone through. Do remember that we are not separate apart forever. Keep in touch and find some time to have some gathering or reunion~ Please know that I miss you all a lot!
The end of college's life and it's time to move forward. Now, i'm waiting for my posting. Day by day, we wait. HahaXD.. At least we can get enough rest. While waiting for the posting, there is not much i can do. My life is just sleep, eat, clean, and online. What a life~ (Please post me faster!!) So, in order to practice my English or handwriting, an idea was suddenly came out in my mind and i decided to get it a try. The idea was search some motivation quotes and write them in my notebook. Just to fill in the empty notebook that given by my fellowship last time. While i'm writing those quotes, i find it very motivated. I have learned a lot throughout the process. There are other benefits as well. For example, it will encourage me and motivate me everyday and throughout the year perhaps.
It's actually a not bad idea that you can try. Give some self motivation to your days and your dreams. Try it!! Okay, i should end my post here~ See you next time. Bye^^

没有评论:

发表评论